Monday, April 19, 2010

spring cleaning


I've been tidying up a bit around here in anticipation of the start of a couple of classes I'm taking this spring. I shifted the name of the space over to a different title with a similar theme. I apologize if that surprised anyone. Speaking of surprises, it is remarkable how spring keeps us waiting here in the Northwest; or actually, it isn't keeping us waiting; it has begun, but it is like the opening of a show: Nothing has been finished. Yesterday we went on a hike amidst great disorder. Everything was thawing and muddy, yet still blooming most recklessly: if it were voices instead of colors, there would be an unbelievable shrieking into the heart of the night.

Image via

2 comments:

  1. i can see that!
    i like it... and what an apt photo you chose to go with this anouncement, i can imagine doll you living in that house, only there would be cascades of fresh flowers, mountains of books and a huge, bright kitchen.
    must admit i adored your old title but i can see why it is perfect to have the word "reading" in there somewhere.
    loking forward to hear about your classes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought about trying to persuade you to be my classmate again! One of the classes is a bit of an experiment for me, it is http://www.mondobeyondo.org/

    ReplyDelete

Have your say: