Friday, May 21, 2010

erotic writing craft class: note-taker needed


It's easy to get carried away in the spring. Over the past two weeks I've found myself: frantically composing poems for my poetry class; writing a list of dreams for my "dream big" class; riding along the waterfront for hours with Tadzio on the back of my bicycle; and trying to keep up with a very busy full-time job. Tonight I saw that an instructor offering a class on writing erotica is in need of a note-taker. Now that, I thought, would probably be a very interesting class. I nearly sent an email requesting to be considered for the note-taker position, and I then I paused. Would that be an uncomfortable class? Do I want to hear and read beginners writing erotica? Would it be interesting, or funny and sad? I doubt that I would have the nerve to sign up for such a class, but I might be able to do it if I had a job. I sent an email volunteering for the position.

P.S.When he saw this picture Tadzio asked if it was me. It's not, but it could be. The profile of the woman looks a lot like me, right down to the color of her hair and coat. I also spend a lot of time wandering along shores, but usually there is a child at my side.



Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say: